The holidays are here, and that means precious time with family and delicious food!
With so many great things to look forward to, we thought it would be fun to let you share your favorite recipes with the rest of the Kiss family.
To get things started, Angie Starr is sharing her Thanksgiving Ham and Peas Pasta Recipe!
– Ingredients –
– Instructions –
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large pot. Add the onion and sauté’ for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook until you can smell it: about 30seconds.
- Add the chicken broth,half-and-half,pasta,and Italian seasoning. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil. Once it’s boiling, reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer for 10 minutes, giving it a stir every so often.
- The pasta should be about done-give it a taste,and if it’s nearly cooked add in the ham and peas. Cook it for another 5 minutes or so until the ham and peas warmed through.
- Serve immediately with parmesan
KISS FAMILY RECIPES
Submit your recipe below and once approved, you will see it here on this page.
We can’t wait to see everyone’s family favorites! Maybe your favorite will become a new favorite for someone else in the Kiss family!