APPLY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO GAIN
$10,000 IN RADIO ADVERTISING!
Beasley Media Group recognizes that small businesses are one of the most vital parts of our economy. These businesses will likely need more help on the road to recovery than large corporations.
To assist their effort, Beasley Media Group Detroit stations will be awarding $250,000 in radio advertising grants to local business owners.
105.9 KISS FM has 5 grants available, and your business could be awarded a 105.9 KISS FM advertising package valued at $10,000!
Deidre Davis, Chief Marketing Officer at MSUFCU
on why MSUFCU is focused on helping Small Businesses:
* Entrants must have an Annual revenue of less than $5 million in fiscal year 2019, be Incorporated and active as a business for a minimum of two (2) years, and may not be a business that is a religious institution, in the adult entertainment industry, a government entity, a school, a political affiliation, CBD-related or marijuana-related business.
Back to Business Loan from
Michigan State University
Federal Credit Union
The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on Michigan’s economy. As our state reopens and businesses navigate what their needs are, MSUFCU is here to help.
We created the Back to Business Loan that offers two options designed to make it easier for Michigan businesses to get back to doing what you do best.
APPLY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO
GAIN A SMALL BUSINESS GRANT
Apply below for your chance to gain a Small Business Advertising Grant valued at $10,000! Up to 5 businesses will be selected to receive this grant which includes a105.9 KISS FM advertising package valued at $10,000!
To be considered, just submit a 300 word essay about your business and tell us how it has a positive effect on the community.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY:
• Annual revenue less than $5 million in fiscal year 2019;
• Incorporated and active as a business for a minimum of two (2) years; and
• May not be a business that is a religious institution, in the adult entertainment industry, a government entity, a school, a political affiliation, CBD-related or marijuana-related business.
SMALL BUSINESS ADVERTISING GRANT PROGRAM CONTEST
These rules apply to the Small Business Advertising Grant Program Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WDMK (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.kissfmdetroit.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on July 20, 2020 and end on August 21, 2020.
- The entry form must also include the official and trade name, if applicable, of the qualifying business being nominated and an original essay (“Essay”) of up to three hundred (300) words describing why the business deserves to win the Prize, as described in Section 3 of these Official Rules.
- Any Essay that exceeds three hundred (300) words will be edited by the Station to include only the first three hundred (300) words prior to judging. Each Essay must be the entrant’s original creative work and must not be protected by copyright; each nominator must have the right to submit it. Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to edit any Essay to preserve confidentiality and further reserves the right to disqualify any Essay if such is inappropriate or unsuitable for public display, broadcast, or posting on the Station’s website (i.e., must be radio clean). Essays that do not comply will not be eligible. Any winning Essay may be included on the Station’s website at www.kissfmdetroit.com.
- A qualifying business may be entered only one (1) time.
- There will be up to a total of five (5) winning businesses selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
This Contest is open to an officer, director or authorized representative of a qualifying for-profit organization as described below who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in the Detroit Metro Area, consisting of the following Michigan counties: Lenawee, Monroe, Wayne, Washtenaw, Jackson, Hillsdale, Ingham, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, and Shiawassee; and the following Ohio Counties: Lucas, Fulton, and Williams, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
Entrants must be an officer, director or authorized representative of a for-profit organization. Organization must be incorporated and have corporate domicile in one of the following Detroit Metro Area Michigan counties: Lenawee, Monroe, Wayne, Washtenaw, Jackson, Hillsdale, Ingham, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, and Shiawassee. Non-profits and 501(c)s are not eligible for this Contest. Station reserves the right to request any verification documents prior to awarding any Prizes and may reject any documents in their sole discretion. Qualifying businesses must also meet the following criteria:
- Annual revenue less than $5 million in fiscal year 2019;
- Incorporated and active as a business for a minimum of two (2) years; and
- May not be a business that is a religious institution, in the adult entertainment industry, a government entity, a school, a political affiliation, CBD-related or marijuana-related business.
- Up to five (5) Prizes will be awarded. Each Prize consists of an advertising campaign on select Beasley Media Group, LLC-licensed station(s) in the Detroit Metro Area valued at no greater than ten thousand dollars ($10,000). Approximate Retail Value of each Prize is $10,000.
- The Prize will be awarded subject to Station advertising availability and inventory and must be used between August 24, 2020 and December 31, 2020; subject to change in Station’s sole discretion. Station reserves the right to approve and edit any scripts, images, videos, etc. and may reject any content if it is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Station, to be unsuitable for public display or posting on the Station’s website. Winning business agree that they will be contacted by a Station Account Executive for the purpose of developing, creating & executing the campaign. Winning businesses must have website actively monitored by Google Analytics prior to campaign launching and that they will grant Station “read-only” access in order to demonstrate the effectiveness of the campaign. Winners also agree to be contacted by the Contest sponsor.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described at the time of winning. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within two (2) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
Up to five (5) winning business will be selected on August 21, 2020 at approximately 12:00pm ET by a judging panel made up of Station and Contest Sponsor employees based on the following judging criteria: how well the Essay describes the business’ response to COVID-19 pandemic, community service, business culture and employee loyalty. Potential Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the judging process.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Prize winner(s) must confirm acceptance of prize within two (2) days of winning, or risk disqualification and no alternate winner will be selected.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.kissfmdetroit.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Radio Plaza, Ferndale, MI 48220, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.