The All New 105.9 KISS FM and Charlie Wilson are Showing you love all month long!
Listen for your chance to qualify
Every weekday in the 8am and 1pm hours listen for Charlie Wilson to ask you to call 313-568-1059.
Caller 10 wins a pair of tickets to some of the hottest concerts and events in the D and qualifies for the grand prize.
You could win a trip to Florida
to see Charlie Wilson!
Qualifiers will have the chance to win the grand prize, a trip for two to Florida to see Uncle Charlie Wilson in concert on Saturday March 14th in Miami Gardens!
The Grand Prize winner will be chosen Friday 2/28 at 10am and announced with Mason.
Trip includes round trip air fare for two, 2 night hotel accommodations, and 2 tickets to the concert.
Contest details: For this contest, enter between 12:00am on 2/10/2020 and 11:59pm on 2/27/2020, by calling 313-568-1059 when you hear the cue to call. The tenth caller (as announced by the on-air personality prior to the cue to call) that gets through to the Station contest line will be selected and upon verification, will receive a pair of tickets to an upcoming Kiss Fm Detroit event and qualify for the grand prize. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $TBD. A maximum of 28 pair of tickets will be awarded through on air giveaway. Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,166. See complete rules below.
1059 KISS-FM “Showing You Love”!
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to 1059 KISS-FM Showing You Love! Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WDMK (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.kissfmdetroit.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on February 10, 2020 and end on February 27, 2020.
- To participate in the Contest, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on February 10, 2020 and ending on February 27, 2020 at approximately 8:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 1:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the tenth (10th) caller to the Station contest line at 313-568-1059 will win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of twenty-eight (28) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in the Detroit Metro Area, consisting of the following Michigan counties: Lenawee, Monroe, Wayne, Washtenaw, Jackson, Hillsdale, Ingham, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, and Shiawassee; and the following Ohio Counties: Lucas, Fulton, and Williams, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to twenty-eight (28) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize consists of two (2) tickets to one of the following shows. (tickets to be awarded in WDMK’s discretion; winners are not guaranteed to have choice of tickets):
Janet Jackson at Little Caesars Arena July 24, 2020, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $85, Mike Epps at The Fox Theatre February 15, 2020 ARV: $91, The Color Purple “The Musical” at The Music Hall in Detroit April 21, 2020 ARV:$62, Motor City Blues Fest at The Fox Theatre March 14, 2020 ARV:$57 or Marsha Ambrosius at The Detroit Opera House March 7, 2020 ARV: $90.
The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) trip for two (2) people to Miami, Florida to attend the Charlie Wilson concert on March 14, 2020 and includes: (i) Round-trip economy airfare for two (2) from a Detroit area airport to a Miami, Florida area airport; (ii) Two (2) nights lodging at Miami area hotel; (iii) two (2) tickets to see Charlie Wilson at the Hard Rock Stadium, 347 Don Shula Dr, Miami Gardens, FL 33056 on Saturday, March 14, 2020 (tickets provided by Primary Wave Management Company). ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,166.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Radio Plaza, Detroit, MI 48220, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within forty eight (48) hours of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to twenty-eight (28) Qualifiers will be selected and notified on-air as described above.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 2:00pm ET on February 27, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize on-air depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 28.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Qualifying Prize. The Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within forty eight (48) hours of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at kissfmdetroit.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Radio Plaza, Detroit, MI 48220 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.