Primary Menu

Has the Tyler Perry/Mo’Nique drama stopped all thanks to…50 Cent?

Well, the Power creator says that he had a chat with Perry, who denied Mo’Nique’s blackballing allegations and in fact has allegedly put her name out for future projects.

“I talk to Tyler today he told me he never told anyone not to hire @therealmoworldwide and he is happy i decided to work with her,” 50 Cent wrote on Instagram. “He said he couldn’t speak for Oprah but he is sure she is fine with monique and has even brought her up for things monique has no idea about. I’m so happy for Mo right now ! GLG [stoplight emoji]GreenLightGang [bullseye emoji] She Back.”

Just yesterday (March 15)  the “Candy Shop” rapper posted a snippet of a video from HotNewHipHop and asked for Oprah Winfrey and Perry to apologize to the Precious actress, “I’m sure Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry would not want to continue to allow there influence to damage @therealmoworldwide career and this has gone on for way to long. So now would be a great time to apologize because i’m gonna put her back on,” he wrote.

Last week the rapper posted a photo of the comedian writing, “All in Favor of @therealmoworldwide being back on Top, Say make it happen 50 ! STOP F—— AROUND.”

Earlier this month, 50 once again supported Mo’Nique at one of her shows, I went to see @therealmoworldwide stand up show super bowl weekend . oh s—! it was so good, she had my a– in a trance. you gotta go check her out the s— was [fire emoji],” the rapper wrote on Instagram.

Maybe we’ll see Mo’Nique in one of 50’s Starz shows?

10 Of 50 Cent’s Feuds With Other Celebrities Ranked