Attention all! Christmas is in just four more days! You still have time to get your holiday dinner ready for your friends and family. Just in case you are not able to make it to your favorite super market before Christmas, don’t worry some grocery stores will be open on Christmas Eve to make sure you can prepare that holiday feast. Below is a list of a few major stores that will be open Christmas Eve for a few hours for your shopping needs. Please plan ahead as stores will be extremely busy this week as we get closer and closer to the holiday.
- Aldi: Stores will be open Christmas Eve
- Costos: Some stores will be open for limited hours on Christmas Eve, and all stores will be closed Christmas Day.
- Kroger:Stores will close early on Christmas Eve and remain closed through Christmas Day.
- Sam’s Club: Stores will be open until 6 p.m. Christmas Eve and will be closed on Christmas Day.
- Target: Most stores will close at 8 p.m. Christmas Eve. All stores are closed Christmas Day.
- Walmart: Stores will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Christmas Eve. All stores are closed Christmas Day.
- Whole Foods: Stores will be open on Christmas Eve, but hours will vary by location. Call ahead to your preferred store to confirm hours. All stores are closed Christmas Day.